



Was doing good in the MiniECOOP#3, my first of a series of marginally higher buyins I've been planning/hoping to play on Titan.
My first go of it & I get dealt quite a few big hands & was picking up pots that were there for the taking.
End up getting decimated when AQ shoves for around 30bb over my EP raise with KK.. they flop 2 Q's for a set, then an A on the turn, lol. Out shortly after that.

Couple of big folds.. one in early levels with AQ, flop TPTK, two callers. Turns the nutflushdraw as well with plans on check-raising but once checked first villain leads out & next one shoves allin.. huge overshove. Without knowing what first villain had (he flatted on flop) I figured I might be up against a set so I opted to fold. Seeing some of the hands that villain showdowned a bit later on had me questioning this fold here.. despite them showing good stats. Oh well, the fold afforded me the oppurtunity to continue on in the tourney with a good-sized stack (instead of going busto near the start while around 80bb deep).
ReplyDeleteThe other big fold (not as 'big', lol) Was when HJ raised & LP shoved.. I folded AK in blinds. HJ called with KK.. guy who shoved had AA.. phew... close one, lol.
ReplyDelete