Monday, May 24, 2010

May24 CC UB 7th, hell with some micro donkaments on Fulltilt



A fairly decent Cardschat game on UB. Nothing unusual aside from an easy double up just off the bubble & then not winning a race with 7players left. I find it really odd the way some of the players have a tendancy to raise up REALLY BIG preflop, with both BigPr's & stuff like TT/JJ, AQ,etc.
I played a handful of micro donkaments on Fulltilt this afternoon (4 of them). How bad could it be? Well.. REALLY BAD!!! I went out just off the bubble in two of them, getting it in with the best of it in them AK < AQ, QQ Played a few last week on Doyles and figured.. 'why not on Fulltilt too?' Cuz it's f'n ridiculous.. that's why. I've never seen sooo many bad players on a table. I can't bring myself to play ABC donkey poker with these morons ever again. I've got to just take shots at marginally bigger buyins & although that's gone for the shits lately with zero cashes in SCOOP MiniFtops & MiniECOOP... I will try some more with the $26donkaments being the cheapest I'll play from now on (the rest are pathetic!). The $5's & $10's on Stars seem way better. Maybe they are?
Damn I'm thinking I need a backer now cuz this is getting really tedious.
NEED to keep trying to pick up some more wins via the private donkaments.. sigh.. and have had a real bad run of it in them earlier this year (still up over $900 in the ones I have been playing so I guess I can't complain too much).

Maybe I'll give the satellites a go for awhile?? THe $14 to Fifty-Fifty & the $14 super satellits to the $750K ($55.. basically 1 in 4).. might be a go. Same with the $6 Double Deuce satty.
Can't see the MSOP tourneys being worth playing. Will be more of the same kind of shit I was playing in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment