Friday, May 21, 2010

Goals for rest of May 2010

Goals for the rest of May. Planning on putting in a bit of micro volume on Stars, Doylesroom, & Carbon. On Stars I'm going to play $10 mtts, $3reby & multitable 6x $4-180's. If the roll grows I will move up to the $10-180's as fast as possible.
The other two, mostly micro but also some $25 & $30 mtt's on Doyles.

For Fulltilt, I'm going to work on building up a few more Step2 tickets and then will play them all out for Step3's. Whatever I end up with will go towards $26mtt's & might save a few for the $26-45's (depending upon how many I end up with). Also plan on playing a handful of the $10-45's & every single MSOP NLHE event they have.

Along with this ^, I'm going to play a bunch of the priv. cash-added games & of course the CC freerolls. Hopefully will pull some profit over the last week of May.

No comments:

Post a Comment