Monday, May 3, 2010

SOOOP Series kicks off, Unipoker cash on Fulltilt




SCOOOP Series on Pokerstars kicked off today. I played the SCOOOP2L went out in 7,810th of 26,200 entrants, one mis-step with a guy who'd taken a 1st & 2nd in Super Tuesday, 4bet-folding when he'd 3bet my last couple of raises (guess I picked the wrong spot, lol... maybe?).




Played the UnipokerCup on Fulltilt - $10 buyin with $1,000 added. Out in 12th of 129 so it was better than a kick in the teeth.




Played a $10-$25kguar. on Stars and placed 59th of 3,298 for $52.75 (getting there... at least getting deep in some of these).




The Cardschat game on Fulltilt was dismal at best... mid-levels with one limper in I shove 16bb's with JJ & get looked up by AJo & lose, lol. Can't recall the last time I went out in a CC game getting it in bad? Getting really tired of these games lately & believe I need a break from them (the adjustments for randoms is pretty much half the field).




All-in-all not a bad day for a micro donker - - around $100 prizes, w ~$50 in fees

No comments:

Post a Comment