Hand 1 Villain limps A9s in CO & calls 5x rs. I lead out for ~4/5 pot w flopped set & villain calls. Turn - BINGO!! I check the turn & villain steps into it, he leads out near POT, I shove allin & he snapcalls. (wtf did he figure he could beat here? lol)
Hand2 Believe it or not, villain reraises me on the flop & calls a shove, lol. ez game
Hand3 I raise POT from CO w AK, BB 3bets me on a shortstack of 38bb's.. I 4bet shove & he calls, weeeeeee......
Played two 15min. 2-table sessions of 5nl rush & won around $15.00 Raising all prs. in MP+ (33+) not hitting monster flops for the most part, or even running that good... but... lol.. very easy to stack players off on these tables.
Goal for 2011 was $6,000 in cashes playing online private micro buyin tournaments. 2012 we're aiming for $10k & min. $20K+ profit in regular MTT play.
2013 Goal is $7.5k in priv. tourneys. And grinding SNG-MTT 3days a week come Aug. to make a part-time paycheque in consideration of goin' full-time in 2014.
Hand 1 Villain limps A9s in CO & calls 5x rs. I lead out for ~4/5 pot w flopped set & villain calls. Turn - BINGO!! I check the turn & villain steps into it, he leads out near POT, I shove allin & he snapcalls. (wtf did he figure he could beat here? lol)
ReplyDeleteHand2 Believe it or not, villain reraises me on the flop & calls a shove, lol. ez game
Hand3 I raise POT from CO w AK, BB 3bets me on a shortstack of 38bb's.. I 4bet shove & he calls, weeeeeee......
Played two 15min. 2-table sessions of 5nl rush & won around $15.00 Raising all prs. in MP+ (33+) not hitting monster flops for the most part, or even running that good... but... lol.. very easy to stack players off on these tables.