.gif)
Out in 4th when dj113 raises 4x UTG as CL, I shove AK in SB w 14bb.. his TT flops a set & out I go. I never understand why these priv. tourney players start raising 4 & 5x on Final Table?? Today I saw it backfire on a few of them & at other times it's like they're playing their hands face up (at least ones I've taken note of... which is many if not most of them). On final table I was sitting in 1st of 9left & then folded some marginal spots where I was pretty sure to be ahead of player's shove raneg (ie. in BB w A7o.. 2 SS's on table & BTN shoves 8bb & I fold).
Worst play I witnessed was.. first hand of final table & 2nd biggest stack (many at or under 10bb's), shoves 30+bb in EP with QQ... losing a TON of value on hands you beat I would think.. & suredly wanting to get in a race with a SS, or to have them dominated & KO them (nobody's stack is of a size where they'll be flatting much... which is a tendancy amongst the weak priv. tourney players... calling when they should be folding or shoving due to stack sizes & table dynamics in general.. ie. bubble, shortstacks on table, etc.)... anyways, instead of a typical value open-raise, they open-ship 30+bb's with QQ.. and 3rd biggest stack (~28bb's) instacalls otb with KK.. & KK rivers quads ftw!!.. leaving the other player crippled & out on next hand. TERRIBLE PLAY!
PokerTube $5 buyin with $500added on PowerPoker. I'm sitting in decent shape with 13players left, top10 get paid. Last place even gets 7x buyin, 1st = $225.00 I shove AQo in CO & BB wakes up with QQ.. flop brings a Q...I'm phucked, lol. sigh.... close on that one.

No comments:
Post a Comment