Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sunday May30 LOTS of Priv tourneys!




Played a TON of priv. tourneys & ran real bad in them in late levels.
Blue Lizard on Carbon was no different and a hand I get in early levels is good example.
Villain - had prior history with them - aggrospew, loves to bluff, way overvalues hands, etc.
I raise a limper with JJ, he calls with K9s.. flop is 9xx I bet 2/3 pot, he calls.. I check a brick on turn & he overbets POT (< plan is working) I ship it.. he calls.. then he hits 9 on river, lol. This left me with around 300chips but I didn't give up. Came back & took it down!!! Had some crushing blows on the bubble too, ie. ship it with TT SBvBB, BB calls with 55 & hits quads, lol. (They ended up bubbling though later, getting KO'd by me, awe... sweet justice, lol.... I was left with ~3bb's after my 80/20 BvB got donked, but put the anthill in alot (wasn't quite a 'pile' at that point).. and these guys were wayyyyyyy toooo tight as a fault - - nobody wanted to bubble. THen, to follow my pattern I ship otb but this time with AA.. same guy who'd donked me earlier snapcalls with AQ.. & my AA holds... weee!!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe should've titled this... real sour Sunday but Great Comeback in this BadBoy - - down to less than 300chips, 6bb to come back for the win!!!

    ReplyDelete