
I don't know about this idea about playing the micro MTTs & 180's on Stars. I mean sure it's great that there's just a TON of morons who'll pay you off in a BIG WAY if you just play complete ABC TAG poker (which is boring as hell... but not as bad when multi-tabling), but again today same shit... get deep in pretty much all of them to go out with a donking. This one in the pic., going deep in a 180.. I shove here in SB & guess what fucknuts "SNAP"calls with?.. QTo ftw!!... 'gg' me. ridiculous.
$11 mtt.. with decent stack I 3bet MP raise with JJ.. LP 17bb stack shoves, I'm priced in obviously, he has KJo & takes it down. I'm left with 12bb... few hands later HJ raises I ship 99 otb & run into AA.. bink.. outta there.
Once in awhile... no biggy... but now ongoing for 3wks. with only a few shitty little wins... it's being to gnaw on my patience. I would much prefer to be playing at around $25&up but that ain't gonna happen for now... although I could take a run at a handful of MTTs on Titan as I'm still rolled on there for the $25's quite easily and there's a few of them running at around the same time in the afternoons.
I will persevere onward.
MSOP donkaments coming up soon... damn.. I KNOW what they're gonna be like, lol.
Back to the ol' f'n private donkaments I guess... sigh.. Hey.. better than having to play this shit all of the time. I don't think I could do it.
Switching over to ring is beginning to sound like an idea. OR maybe a different game altogether?

No comments:
Post a Comment