Sunday, May 30, 2010

MSOP3 umm... not so good, lol







Well, MSOP3 ...ah.. not so good.
I played 4 satellites for this tourney, all the morning prior to it starting & all at the same time (along with some other games). Closing in on the bubble in all of them, I only needed to cash in 1 of them to break-even and it was looking like I was actually going to win a ticket in ALL of them.. YES!!!... Then I went out just off of the bubble in all of them... whoa!!

Then I get onto a shit table... hey that's okay.. I'll play super tight. The first hand I finally raise up with is AK from EP & BB defends. I fire a cbet & he calls.. I give up on the turn & check it down. He shows 62 in BB.. & called when he pr'd his 2 on the flop, LOL.

Awhile later I have this hand (I know.. no more whining on here, ha ha ha).. this one is funny though (sort of).

No comments:

Post a Comment