Easter Sunday only reg'd. for a few games in the morning. Lost a half-dozen crucial flips, donking out of Titan $5000GP just before bubble, losing a 40bb pot in Storm, etc.
Ended up bein' stuck in a goofy freeroll on Everest as it was my last table running. Final tabled out of ~1800 entrants for $50, lol.
Monday is a day off/holiday so if I'm feeling a bit better I might put in some time on the tables in the morning, including some 180's.
Sunday, March 31, 2013
Easter Sunday - Freeroll cash breaks even on day
Easter Sunday only reg'd. for a few games in the morning. Lost a half-dozen crucial flips, donking out of Titan $5000GP just before bubble, losing a 40bb pot in Storm, etc.
Ended up bein' stuck in a goofy freeroll on Everest as it was my last table running. Final tabled out of ~1800 entrants for $50, lol.
Monday is a day off/holiday so if I'm feeling a bit better I might put in some time on the tables in the morning, including some 180's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment