Played a bunch of tourneys this morning.... ran like shit! TONS of fish on the tables! Went out 20off bubble in a couple, ie. PartyPoker $6rebuy, iPoker $10-$5000GP.
Gave up! Ran fever again! Asleep on couch. 30mins. after Cardschat Bodog game started I decided to sit in.. thinking I'd just shove it in with junk & go back to sleep. Ended up taking it down! (total goof on table (in chat) helped to motivate me to go on for the win, LOL).
Ticket will be nice! Going to use it up this Sunday!
Monday, April 1, 2013
Binked another Bodog $100k ticket in CC game!
Played a bunch of tourneys this morning.... ran like shit! TONS of fish on the tables! Went out 20off bubble in a couple, ie. PartyPoker $6rebuy, iPoker $10-$5000GP.
Gave up! Ran fever again! Asleep on couch. 30mins. after Cardschat Bodog game started I decided to sit in.. thinking I'd just shove it in with junk & go back to sleep. Ended up taking it down! (total goof on table (in chat) helped to motivate me to go on for the win, LOL).
Ticket will be nice! Going to use it up this Sunday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment