Been sick with pnuemonia for the past two weeks & as usual am swamped with work! Hotwater tank blew up, then the furnace broke down & we're still without heat for 2wks. now :(
Have played very little (a few reg. tourneys, some priv. games & freerolls but mostly sleeping).
Managed to win $96 from those WBCOOP freerolls so not a total loss there & will do it again next year.
Played a few games this morning as I'm finally feeling a bit better but still resting from work.
Took 7th in CC $1k Titan freeroll - - a huge donkfest as always. If top spots didn't pay so well I'd never play this one again, lol. 7th for $42.50
Thursday, March 28, 2013
Been sick with pnuemonia for the past two weeks & as usual am swamped with work! Hotwater tank blew up, then the furnace broke down & we're still without heat for 2wks. now :(
Have played very little (a few reg. tourneys, some priv. games & freerolls but mostly sleeping).
Managed to win $96 from those WBCOOP freerolls so not a total loss there & will do it again next year.
Played a few games this morning as I'm finally feeling a bit better but still resting from work.
Took 7th in CC $1k Titan freeroll - - a huge donkfest as always. If top spots didn't pay so well I'd never play this one again, lol. 7th for $42.50
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment