Friday, March 8, 2013

Finally got tickets for WCOOP

Finally got tickets for WBCOOP but not til' halfway through the series. Pretty slim chances on the leaderboard considering most of the games I can play will be this weekend when field sizes will likely be double that of the weekday games. Had a good showing in one of them today,... wasn't even going to play in it. NL Omaha H/L Turbo, 3rd place for a $55 ticket. Funny part was, when we were down to final 10 I satout for 15mins., then would occassionally ship it allin pre because my niece dropped by for a visit so I wasn't even watching the table. Hoping I can do well in a few more of them. So far, played in 4 of them, cashed in 3, 3rd, 7th, & 78th. No great cashes to speak of this past week but haven't been playing at all either (not even the CC games). Played CC Carbon buyin today, got 5th for a min. cash. Kinda sucked because with 5 left, monkey limps BvB into my 8bb stack (everyone pretty short) I shove with QQ and he snapcalls with A6o??? WTF?? Why wouldn't he just ship it in pre instead of L/C I will never know, lol.. unless he actually figured he was inducing a shove? (doubt he even thought that much though). Also, picked up $210 in a final table finish in the LATM $3,000 Depositor Freeroll on Titan. Not too bad for just making a monthly deposit. Think I need to do that every month from now on. Here's hoping we have a great Saturday on the tables... I'll be home alone for most of the day. Sunday is going to be pretty much a wash because we have Jenna's surprise dinner to go to (sigh.. I'd forgotten about it & was just reminded a moment ago).

No comments:

Post a Comment