Sunday, March 11, 2012
Sun. bunch of small cashes in priv. tourneys today
Bunch of small cashes today in priv. tourneys today. Nothing significant but with 6 cashes a total of ~$85.
Cardschat Cake $25freeroll: 1st of 33 $10
$2 Exclusive $500added Carbon: 17th of 132 $7.64
$1 PokerCast Invitational ($300added) PokerStars: 60th of 519 $2.86
$5 ITPLiga $100added Titan: 3rd of 21 $41
$2 Poquer777 ($125 Gtd.) 888Poker: 5th of 24 $6.25
$1 FTR11 ($50added) Carbon: 2nd of 10 $18
Titan software (iPoker) still screwing up on me... shutting down out of the blue. Happened just 3x today (with 2 tournaments running over period of ~2hrs.). Still a HUGE drag. I've rarely played on there since the last lobby upgrade/update & with b.s. I'm getting from most of customer support, I can't see myself playing much of anything there much longer (although the 'Spring Discounts' of the big buyins is awfully tempting). I'd rather play them on WilliamHill or Poker770 instead of Titan.. just because of customer support.
Have Moneybookers up & active now. First withdrawl has now gone through & have also made two deposits to sites. This is going to be a HUGE improvement & is long overdue (fwiw, anyone getting started online should be sure to start out with Skrill/Moneybookers instead of jerking around with other methods for deposit).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment