Thursday, March 1, 2012



A non-eventful break-even day today - - two small cashes covered the days buy-ins. Was doing not too bad in the UnipokerCupIII, when I got it in with AK & AQ re-ships otb,... and the AQ>myAK (<<>



Played the PokerRoad w Bear tourney on Pokerstars ($10 buyin with $1,000 added & $3,000 in KO bounties.... thought I knew who the bounties were... BUT.... one of them alluded me & I missed an oppurtunity to go for the $500... wahhh... lol. (made the fold & got ITM but didn't manage to go deep).


1 comment:

  1. Another super old post that got stuck in drafts. "PokerRoad w Bear" was back when PokerROAD Radio was holding the occassional priv. tourneys & series... this one with Barry Greenstein in it. Missed out on a Bounty in this one... I can still vaguely remember it. No doubt the fold was wayyy too tight back then & would be a snap get it in now. (maybe that old tight style did ok??)

    ReplyDelete