Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Mon.Mar.26, 3rd Punters SJ, 3rd FTR Everest, 5th CC Bodog

A few more cashes... Total for 2012 is now over $2,000 3rd in FTR Everest $50freeroll This game is a complete joke with some of the worst play you'll see anywhere (a few cashes in these & it's another micro bankroll for another pokersite... although browsing through the Everest Tournament lobby, I don't really see anything of interest to me (mostly rebuys). I only played 2hands in the first hour & then when I finally woke up with monsters I got action every single time. Unfortunately with 3 left & in the money, ss limps, I shove 25bb's, other bigger stack calls me down w A9o vs my AK & he sucksout (similiar experience last time). Ridiculously ez game. Took a 3rd in PuntersLounge on StanJames. Only 3 pd. of 30entrants & some decent players in the field (along with some not so great). Was happy with 3rd & another micro 'No Deposit' bankroll reaches the $100 mark. Cardschat Bodog game, managed 5th place. Tried to kill the Bodog account & yet it slowly continues to grow (over $200 again now).

No comments:

Post a Comment