Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Cashed in two more! (including paf itpliga)

Played a handful of tourneys late afternoon today. Got donked out of a few on PokerStars, then just 2players off bubble in Titan tourney ($10buyin), a new player limps in EP, I shove 17bb's in eMP w 88.. they call w A8o & suckout (was sitting ~18/30 left). Played a LigadelJugon game on PAF, $5 buyin with $200added (2nd game I've played on that site). Decided to play a $5 $4,000guar. donkament at same time. WoW are they ever fishy on that site!!! Placed 2nd of 63 in the priv. game for $103.00 & 15th of 750 entrants in the other for $35.67 (PAF account is now over $150 from a $20 deposit). Will be adding in more tourneys from that site now that I have a bit of a roll on there. PAF is on the Ongame network. Might take awhile to get used to that software but structures weren't too bad. Also played the Cardschat $100freeroll on Carbon & took 2nd of 48 for $20.00 That puts me up over $1,800 so far for 2012 in priv. tourneys.

No comments:

Post a Comment