Wednesday, January 11, 2012
After a few BUBBLES I pick up a 2nd in ITPLiga on Titan
Managed to put in a couple days in the past week where I was able to play 10 tournaments in a day (Sunday) & was goin' deep in a few but ended up goin' out in 22nd in the $8-$12K on PokerStars & 237th in a $4 mtt that had ~9,000entrants. Better than the min-cashes I'd been mostly only getting.
Still doing terrible in the Cardschat games... mostly on account of badbeats & just standard stuff getting KO'd while ahead & one time by a cooler AQ < AK aipf. But last three CC games I've been the f'n bubbleboy (Bodog out in 4th, BlackChipPoker bubble again & then today once again bubbleboy in the CC Carbon freeroll (AJo < A5s... A5s held by about the biggest fish I've seen on those tables in quite awhile). Got me to thinking, "why even waste the screenspace in them when I could be focusing on better games. Quit spreading myself thin by playin' that shit". We'll see if I can listen to myself now, lol.
Today I managed to pull off a 2nd in the $5 ITPLiga on Titan for $61.50 & final-tabled the $10-$6Kguar. (9th of 591). Damn... so close to a 4-figure cash on there today but wasn't meant to be. FinalTable bubble losin' 99 < KJo kinda sucked.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment