Saturday, December 31, 2011

Dec.31 Titan $500 Birthday Bash 1st of 427 ($125)

Final day of games for 2011 & unfortunately I didn't play much at all lately so will be falling short of the year-end goal. This one was nice though, after taking just a ton of badbeats in reg. MTT's today (weekend warrior stuff), I managed to wade through a field of 427 entrants in the $500 Birthday Bash on Titan Poker & took 1st place for $125.00 Now to finish off the day I have to get onto PokerStars to pick up enough pts. (VPP) to qualify for the Cardschat $1,000 freeroll. Hmm... almost feels like work. Would be dumb to pass up on a freebie though (basically what this blog is about > Zero-to-Hero, you too ban build a workable online poker bankroll with very little cash infusion, just a bit of time & hard work can pay off decent dividends.

No comments:

Post a Comment