Monday, January 23, 2012

A few small priv. cashes...

A few small priv. tourney cashes this past week, nothing significant. Also played a handful of tourneys on Sunday, across a few sites but ran extremely bad while getting it in great (I'm talkin' REAL BAD.. but who wants to hear about that?... pff.. boring). It's nice to know there are still sooooo many bad players who don't seem to be able to think & are willing to get it in bad ... often. Played the 'Poker10' game on PartyPoker again. It was actually a decent tourney with a handful of solid players in it (maybe it was just table selection as I'd heard from a friend that his tables were full of loose fish, 'wants to see the flopszzz'). A handful of them on my table I had prior notes on, many of them 100 & 200nl players with decent stats. Made for a more interesting game & structure is pretty decent in that tourney (probably better than any of the other priv. tourneys I play in... there's actually room to 3bet light in later levels... something that is unheard of in most games where it's raise/shove/fold mode in no time). With 4 players left, near even in chipstacks (top6 paid), Top3 also won a Soccer Jersey. I got it in from utg with AQ... BB calls w 88. Flop Q-T-2 rb, turn '8'.. ugh!!! :( No jersey for me. This cash helped to bring up my 'no deposit' PartyPoker account to ~$120.00 (started off on there awhile back with Free $25 from PokerNews site... have only played ~5 regular $6 deepstack tourneys (no cashes) & 4 or 5 private tourneys (cashed in all but one of them). Almost have enough on there to start adding in some $6 & $10 mtt's regularly (they have smaller fields & players are mostly real bad).

No comments:

Post a Comment