Sunday, January 15, 2012

Ugh! Continue to run bad in CC games

I continue to run bad in the Cardschat games, actually got 4/4 bubbleboy (must be some kind of a record?)... 4bubbles in 4days! ffs. Then a 5th (1 off bubble & today a 7th.. when my AT < A9o aifp.. sigh). Played Sun.Storm, Big$11, $10-$5,000GP WillHill & $10 PokerTube WillHill. Ran into the most ridic suckouts in each (aipf.. stuff like, guy limping utg w 65s & then calling off to 30bb shove?.. I flop K w AKs.. he rnr rnr me.. sigh). OFC $5 buyin with $2,000added on PartyPoker, lost to runner runner gutterball, vs. 33 flopped set, to finish 15spots out of the money. Only tourney I cashed in today was the Especial Poker10 $5 with $250added on PartyPoker, taking a 7th of 61 entrants for $30.52. Puts us at $498 so far this year for priv. tourney cashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment