Thursday, March 24, 2011

Another CC Titan $1Kfreeroll.. another cash (3rd for $135)


Another Cardschat $1,000 freeroll on Titan & another cash. This time a 3rd for $135.00
We just pop the bubble I shove with AJs & win the hand but before the chips slide my way I lose my connection on Titan (again!! this has been happening far too often on that site & quite often at crucial times). So I'm offline for ~5mins., knowing I won that pot & moved up a pay spot but no idea what has happened since or if I'm even still in the game (one other MTT on Titan running still then too.. a $10mtt)
I get back on ~5mins. later (actually exactly 5mins. as I took a screenshot when I lost my connection) & we're on break!! And now there's only 6 of us left (so I missed another player getting KO'd & doesn't look like I lost any chips at all). Still sitting in 6th of 6 left.
Things went nicely for awhile but then with 3 left, 'Mr.Limper' (one of the players not from CC who was limping with AK AQ AA KK on final table... along with another guy who screwed himself while on a big stack when he limped AA.. he ended up bein' bubble boy.."WTG").. I have Q2o in BB & check it.
Flop comes K-Q-Q (2-tone). I decide to check with intentions of getting it in on the turn. I check.. he bets.... I just 'call'. I don't want to lose this guy & even though this board might've given him a decent draw I decide to just 'call' but not folding turn (I want max value here as we're all pretty short.. I don't want to lose this guy). Turn is a 10... & he overshoves ALLIN?? I snapcall, not bothering to consider what he could possibly have here. Of course he shows J9o, (he'd bet a gutterball on the flop KQQ).. it holds & I'm out in 3rd. Not bad considering I'd pulled off a great suckout while we were on the bubble & I was sitting in 9th of 9left.
What a bubble this one was today. Seemed to go on forever!! blinds got huge & there were 3 players with <3bb's lol.
Rest of the day on Titan was pretty bad, going deep in two mtts & then busting out just before the bubble (36th in one that paid top 30.. and 107th in another that paid top100). The $135 from the freeroll helped for sure.
That makes a 2nd, 5th, & a 3rd so far this year in the Titan CC Freeroll for a total of $460.00 (& in December's tourney I was bubbleboy). Some nice consistent cashes in that tourney, playin' it uber cautiously in early levels as there's just way too much value in it to bust out early.

No comments:

Post a Comment