
Extremely tired then realize there's another of those $2 Fulltilt Twitter ($200added) tourneys running at 21:00, figured I needed to play it (FTR was at 22:00). "Had a feeling" I was due for a cash in it, & ended up taking 2nd of 103 for $74.27 (chopped with the massive chip leader, as we were 3 even stacks on huge blinds, 2 of us checked off for a deal, the other goes out so we deal.. blinds just too high at that point, when down to final 3 ~12-14bb's each).
Needed this one as I've been running bad on Fulltilt lately - - some small cashes in some priv. tourneys but nothing worth anything. Haven't played anything at all so far in 2011 on Fulltilt except for pretty much only priv. tourneys. Just can't get my head into the grind on a small bankroll on that site. Maybe time to move some $'s over from ipoker & others?

No comments:
Post a Comment