Thursday, March 3, 2011

Priv. Tourney Cashes exceeds $1,000 by end of Feb.

Keeping track of the priv. tourney cashes so far this year & although I'd say I've been running pretty poorly the total by the end of Feb. is over $1,000.00 Definitely the way to go for newer players wanting to try to grind a small bankroll online. Unfortunately there've been numerous spots where I've been getting it in wayyy ahead in later stages which has resulted in alot of smaller cashes & missing out on the bigger ones. I'll hit it one of these days.... hopefully on Fulltilt where my account is in rough shape. Need to get onto settting up a Moneybookers account so I can begin moving some $'s around (off of Titan, Carbon & 888Poker & over to Stars & FTP).

Still grinding out a small roll on 888Poker & will probably play a bunch of their MTT's prior to transferring from there (hopefully hit a decent score). Micro cash tables on that site are sooooooo weak that I don't think it's even possible to go broke on there (could grind the 2nl tables for a couple hrs. & put together a buyin for a $20mtt). MTT's have fairly weak/passive play in them too.. mixed in with a bunch of regulars but seems like there are just wayyyyy more weak/pass. types on that site compared to FTP & Stars (on FTP in the micro/low buyin MTT you get a TON of over-aggro-spew fish, betting "POT" as their standard postflop bet.. donkbetting "POT" etc... kind of annoying even playing in them.... TONS of thoughtless button mashing... really wish I could be grinding in games where a few more of the players were thinkin' above level1 bs stuff.... 'in time'... maybe, lol).

No comments:

Post a Comment