Thursday, March 3, 2011

Played Great today, regardless of results.....





Not wanting to make this a badbeat Blog so will be posting a few good hands on here from now on (instead of just 'busto' hands where I'm getting it in good most of the time.... although I'll post a few of those too, to remind myself I'm playing well).

Just played 3 priv. tourneys this morning > PokerTube $1 r/2a on UB, Cardschat $10 Carbon, & 888Poker "Meet New Members' $250 freeroll (monthly tourney).

Was playing good in all of them, doing a few things differently today (ie. flatting with KK to an EP raise once blinds were getting up there, closing in on bubble, trying to extact more value for the monsters vs. aggro players who I figure will be c-betting near 100% on most flops). Ended up going out of Carbon CC game after raising AQs.. and having another bigstack 3bai on me from BB w A9o.. I call.. & lose.. sigh

UB I shove 18bb in CO w JJ.. BTN iso shoves "27bb".. and then SB actually calls that w AQs
888Poker priv. Freeroll. Some good players in early & mid. levels but mostly fish on the final table (LOTS of highblind limping.. ie. limping w JJ.. 99, etc.).

Ended up going out of both the PokerTube & Cardschat games... but hung in on the 888Poker Freeroll, then with 3 left I shove otb w A9.. SB snapcalls w A8o.. & I lose that one too, lol.

Nice hand earlier in the PokerTube UB game....
UTG1 raises... I flat w 88 otb
Flop 3spades.. I hit my set.. he bets.. I call
Turn.. I hit QUADS!!!.. he checks & I check behind
River another spade.. I'm hoping he has As.. he bets.. I click-raise.. & with some hesitation he calls.. w Qhi flush (prob gd thing I only click-raised... amazing that he could still call me there though... he really only beats a bluff & who'd 'click'raise a bluff in that spot..ever??)

Stage #594647648 Tourney ID 6027734 Holdem Multi Normal Tournament No Limit 150 - 2011-03-03 16:33:36 (ET)
Table: 2 (Real Money) Seat #3 is the dealer
Seat 1 - PHATRPR0P (7,301 in chips)
Seat 2 - JOLA1958 (7,630 in chips)
Seat 3 - DEPAKCHOPRA (5,295 in chips)
Seat 4 - JUMPAMONKEY (250 in chips)
Seat 5 - _TREEBOR55_ (8,360 in chips)
Seat 6 - STELKUR (6,295 in chips)
Seat 7 - KOMAP76 (11,006 in chips)
Seat 8 - REK1744 (12,764 in chips)
Seat 9 - RODDY17 (3,854 in chips)
JUMPAMONKEY - Posts small blind 75
_TREEBOR55_ - Posts big blind 150
*** POCKET CARDS ***
Dealt to DEPAKCHOPRA [8d 8h]
STELKUR - Folds
KOMAP76 - Raises 400 to 400
REK1744 - Folds
RODDY17 - Folds
PHATRPR0P - Folds
JOLA1958 - Folds
DEPAKCHOPRA - Calls 400
JUMPAMONKEY - Folds
_TREEBOR55_ - Folds
*** FLOP *** [4s 8s 6s]
KOMAP76 - Bets 600
DEPAKCHOPRA - Calls 600
*** TURN *** [4s 8s 6s] [8c]
KOMAP76 - Checks
DEPAKCHOPRA - Checks
*** RIVER *** [4s 8s 6s 8c] [10s]
KOMAP76 - Bets 750
DEPAKCHOPRA - Raises 1,500 to 1,500
KOMAP76 - Calls 750
*** SHOW DOWN ***
DEPAKCHOPRA - Shows [8d 8h] (Four of a kind, eights)
KOMAP76 - Mucks
DEPAKCHOPRA Collects 5,225 from main pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total Pot(5,225)
Board [4s 8s 6s 8c 10s]
Seat 1: PHATRPR0P Folded on the POCKET CARDS
Seat 2: JOLA1958 Folded on the POCKET CARDS
Seat 3: DEPAKCHOPRA (dealer) won Total (5,225) HI:(5,225) with Four of a kind, eights [8d 8h - B:8s,P:8h,P:8d,B:8c,B:10s]
Seat 4: JUMPAMONKEY (small blind) Folded on the POCKET CARDS
Seat 5: _TREEBOR55_ (big blind) Folded on the POCKET CARDS
Seat 6: STELKUR Folded on the POCKET CARDS
Seat 7: KOMAP76 HI: [Mucked] [Ac Qs]
Seat 8: REK1744 Folded on the POCKET CARDS
Seat 9: RODDY17 Folded on the POCKET CARDS

Here's the PokerTube 'busto hand'
(terrible call by SB w AQs)
Stage #594710433 Tourney ID 6027734 Holdem Multi Normal Tournament No Limit 250/500 - 2011-03-03 17:28:42 (ET)
Table: 2 (Real Money) Seat #4 is the dealer
Seat 1 - PHATRPR0P (11,952 in chips)
Seat 2 - JOLA1958 (11,440 in chips)
Seat 3 - DEPAKCHOPRA (8,295 in chips)
Seat 4 - KID_CURRY (13,535 in chips)
Seat 5 - TUEBA17 (20,557 in chips)
Seat 6 - MAIDENLADYUB (21,372 in chips)
Seat 7 - KOMAP76 (10,551 in chips)
Seat 8 - VEX444 (2,633 in chips)
Seat 9 - NUTBREAKERLA (14,637 in chips)
PHATRPR0P - Ante 50
JOLA1958 - Ante 50
DEPAKCHOPRA - Ante 50
KID_CURRY - Ante 50
TUEBA17 - Ante 50
MAIDENLADYUB - Ante 50
KOMAP76 - Ante 50
VEX444 - Ante 50
NUTBREAKERLA - Ante 50
TUEBA17 - Posts small blind 250
MAIDENLADYUB - Posts big blind 500
*** POCKET CARDS ***
Dealt to DEPAKCHOPRA [Js Jh]
KOMAP76 - Folds
VEX444 - Folds
NUTBREAKERLA - Folds
PHATRPR0P - Folds
JOLA1958 - Folds
DEPAKCHOPRA - All-In(Raise) 8,245 to 8,245
KID_CURRY - All-In(Raise) 13,485 to 13,485 < 27bb's
TUEBA17 - All-In(Raise) 20,257 to 20,507 < calls, vs. CO 16bb shov & BTN 27bb iso-shove
MAIDENLADYUB - Folds
TUEBA17 - returned (7,022) : not called
*** FLOP *** [2d Jd 10d]
*** TURN *** [2d Jd 10d] [Kc]
*** RIVER *** [2d Jd 10d Kc] [7c]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
DEPAKCHOPRA - Shows [Js Jh] (Three of a kind, jacks)
KID_CURRY - Shows [Kh Ad] (One pair, kings)
TUEBA17 - Shows [Qc Ac] (Straight, ten to ace)
TUEBA17 Collects 10,480 from side pot-1
TUEBA17 Collects 25,685 from main pot


And finally... the lobby pic. of the 888Poker game - 3rd for $37.50

No comments:

Post a Comment