
Just a ridiculous MTT downswing goin' on. Doesn't f'n matter... get stuck on a table of HUGE fish... wait.. wait... wait.. OK.. BINGO... get the chips in as a HUGE fav.,.. 87% 3wy... guy f'n hits 2outer.. geez. Once.. twice.. 100... 200.. wtf? It's been a real grind lately and the bankroll is worse than it's ever been (the transfers are KILLING me... have transferred over $4,000 now easily). Fulltilt is down near rock bottom.
This MTT was with one of my last remaining tokens (so far have cashed out FUCKEN ZERO from my steps investment... even though I'd won a TON of step 2's.. then a bunch of donkings into Step3's.. but still very profitable w ROI ~35% overall easily... but when you bink every f'n one of them in MTT's.... argh!!!). Few more to go.. will prob use them for Satty play.. mtt's just seem like a major fuckaround.
Private mtt's today were a f'n joke again too... getting it in 3to1 fav. eL's.. some jerkoff calls 3rd allin.. (early going).. with f'n AQo.. wtf? THen same for snoopsters... she 4bet shoves 130bb's.. and the fucken tool calls her with AQo.. less than 24%eq vs. her range there.. getting only 1.2to1 on the call.. bryan..what a f'n donkey goofball... WOW!!!
Pictured is the shitty fucken hand I went out on tonight.
I limp/Call a 3x rs (knew I'd likely get 4 f'n callers if I raised.. so fuck it.. I"ll limp/call cuz even if I flop the set.. these guys were soooooo f'n stupid that they won't even begin to consider my range just might be a mid pp that hits the set when they see me bet out & the get allin vs. a shove... but nope.. other guy has to call as well.. in hopes of hitting his 2outer which he does. Funnier thing.. the fuckn idiot in BB chk-Rs his entire stack in.. bigtime overshove.. with only a 1.7% chance of winning the hand.. with shitty TPWK.. what a donkey... sooo sick

No comments:
Post a Comment