
+(15th+of+74).gif)
Well, played well in this tourney. Had actually forgotten all about it & was napping in the LazyBoy chair.. got up thinking I'd play a $26 & a $75 buyin mtt with some of my tokens on Fulltilt then remembers.. "Oh yah.. the f'n FTR500!!" 45mins. late I sign in, win a big hand & double up in BB, BTN & SB limp in.. I shove 1,000 (13bb.. w JJ.. SB calls off their stack with A6o.. JJ holds tyty.
THen... I raise it up on HJ with AQs.. SB SS shoves 14bb I call & lose to JJ.. sigh. Back down to bein' a SS... but I double up again... & then again..weee AK > QQ.
Closing in on Bubble, in decent shape I shove over two limpers & pick up a nice & needed pot (how do they limp at 200/400?? when most stacks are short cuz they all want a min. cash). Then I ship 18bb's over 1 limper w AA.. player to my left (MANIAC) tanks.. runs timer to zero & I show AA.. lol. Very next hand I raise it up 2.2x to 911.. he ships 7k... tons of SS's..I'm also on 7k.. & I fold JJ.. sigh.. (probably a bad fold but I was SICK of going out with a decent stack closing in on bubble... ok so I wanted a min. cash too, LOL).
We make it into the money & very first hand with 15players left I wake up on 7plyr. table with 10-10 UTG, on ~12bb (which actually had me sitting in 7th of 15 left.. TONS of SS's). SB calls with AKs.. I flop the T for a set.. but gives him a gutterball.. which he hits on the turn... sigh.. I'm drawing slimp on the river & can't hit it... fk me!! I'm crippled & I go out shortly thereafter in 15th for a min. cash.. of $17 on a $5 buyin.. sigh (Could've been worse & was happy with my play, needing to make mega adjustments for the ton of randoms & Railbird-type donks in it).

No comments:
Post a Comment