.gif)

Played the 4kingpoker Fulltilt League today & took 1st. Played a good game for the most part, made some steals with ridiculous hands (72o) and picked up some big pots in weird spots with speculative hands that were pretty funny.
Final 3 & we hit a break. I tell them I'll 'brb' instead of clicking on ready cuz I had to let g/f know I'd be a few more minutes & was still in a game & we needed to drop her daughter off at the Greyhound (if I wasn't ready she was going to take her by herself but if I was done shortly I'd be going as well). So I get back on table & tell the other two I've gotta go SOON! Can we click on 'ready'... they don't click it? (maybe they're not there). Then it's JoeShowdown's turn & he types in some bs about me lying about having to go?? wtf? Says some more stupid shit and then lets his timer run down fully each f'n time it's his turn (just bein' a punk). I get a bit upset & he says more retarded, assuming bs. I get more upset & say fk u.. my chat gets cut off for 5mins. When it comes back on I ask him, "Why?" He responds like the punk goof he is and then I let him have it, telling him what I think of him.
Then.. just two of us left & this hand comes up.. the very first hand of HeadsUp play. I'd been min-raising ALOT with blinds being so high (more comments from him.. calling me a min-raising bot? and other stupid shit). He ships it allin ... cha-ching.. perfect time for an epic slowroll you piece of shit. I let my timer rundown & then click on extra time, letting around 30secs. or more click by then call with KK, lol. He says, "classy"..I answer "you're the one who felt it necessary to run down the timer every hand earlier"

No comments:
Post a Comment