Monday, July 26, 2010

2 Cardschat final tables today





Two Cardschat final tables today. In the one I was down to 600chips in early levels after getting called down real light on the river.. a crazy call I thought (maybe a crazy attempt at representing a hand to a player who's unable to think at that level?).
In the other (both on Fulltilt) I was first out on final table when I got called down by a UTG limper on the flop after check-raising them allin on the flop (they actually called me with 1-card of the ignorant end of a straightdraw (me TopPr.).. they hit it on the turn & I was sent to the rail.
Some funny hands in early going in all the tourneys I played today (some really fun bluffs, some big hands getting paid off BIG... as in WOW..how do they get it in there, hee hee hee). Then I played a $5 buyin Railbirds donkament (had $500 added.. hence why I endured it)... went out in 14th off the bubble by a bit.. 77 running into QQ. Kind of a shame because some of the players were just sooo bad (but hey.. they're havin' fun).

1 comment:

  1. The first hand was from a Rebuy mtt, player actually limps CO w AA, lol.. then pays me off when I donkshove the turn... yay J4o. J4o was good to me today!

    ReplyDelete