Monday, February 4, 2013

Uneventful Sunday

Bad run this Sunday. Busting out of many in succession to the shittiest players. Only results were a 2nd in CC Stars & a refund on Colt when site shutdown while deep in the $10-10k gtd., getting a refund of $35 which turned out to be my biggest cash on the day lol. Probably better than the result I'd have had w/o the shutdown. Had a bad attitude after running like shit vs. huge fish.... then after busting out of ~15-20mtt's, I decided to play in the $90 Sun $100k on 888Poker and got a f'n brutal table... the exact opposite of what I'd been on all day as it was REG-INFESTED! Doubled up early in that after flopping the nuts (Broadway w AK from EP) and having player in BB donking into me, calling a raise & then having him get it in on the turn with a CRAI for HUGE (we were deep)... he held 98s, the ig-end, lol.. weee.. a quick double up to 10k in chips but it was the shits from then on.. and then I fk'd up HUGE! Puter was lagging, goofy settings had the back of the cards colour not standing out from background which caused me to fk up HUGE on my bustout hand. I thought it was an LP aggro blind steal but missed the eMP raise.. and LP 'flat' (< trap!)... so I over-shipped 23bb's with KQo in SB.. then eMP rrai.. and LP calls.. up vs. AQs & AKo (AQs sucked out for a HUGE pot). Went in Bodog $100k at same time (reg'd late) and it was a huge donkfest (as usual). Had a guy call a limper with A6o.. then he calls a 5x re-raise.. calls down an AXX board.. with his shitty TPnK, only ahead of a bluff. Made a shit play in that one too, shipping it a bit wide in a spot where I knew it was in bad shape again w KQ. Not sure what to play on Sundays... always feel like I'm faced with decision between playing a bunch of shitty cheapo private junk or playing a few decent tourneys.... but then not wanting to miss any I get too much running on puter, get lag issues & lose value. Maybe just stick with the ones that build the bankrolls & then add in a bunch of MTT-SNG 45 & 27 man sng. Need to take advantage of the massive amounts of fish on the tables on the weekend instead of taking shots and bleeding off my bankrolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment