Wednesday, January 30, 2013
a slow month - January
A slow month as far as results in the private $'s-added stuff. Missed out on a few good ones, finishing on bubble in a couple (ie. FTR on PartyPoker had great payout... but had excruciatingly long bubble, chopped BvB AJ v A3o, then lost flip 55 < AJo. Last place paid $56 - decent $'s for a $3 buyin or whatever it was).
Only 15 priv. cashes on the month for $343.81 (dismal). Haven't been playing much though & not alot of games to play in. I've also gotten rid of a few sites (ie. Intertops, Cake, & a few others to follow > Bwin, BCP).
Really not many games in the lobbys these days & many of the ones that were always running in the past no longer exist (ie. PokerLiga/ ITP Liga).
Managed to barely pop the bubble on a private PartyPoker tourney today > Top6 paid, me & one other were extremely short. I could not find a single spot for like 5 orbits (& prior to that I'd been shipping wide when I did get it in). I finally get it in from MP when other SS in in BB.. with J5o. He's uber short too but really tight.. times down & calls with K5o. I spike the J on flop & win! lolz.
6th of 40 for $19.20
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment