First Sunday I haven't played a bunch of MTT's in a long time. Had the grandaughter over for the day & had a great time away from the computer screen.
Did play a few private games, one being a 1st place in the Cardschat 888Poker $100 freeroll.
Haven't been playing much this past couple weeks as work & other committments are keeping me real busy. Looks like it's going to continue on this way for at least another month but am planning on getting at least a couple days of playing each week. Will be great to get a good chunk of work out of the way so I can finally kick back without having a ton of stuff hanging over my head.
Will be doing 4 computer builds in early March. Will be exciting to get playing on my own new computer!! Maybe wait to download PokerTracker4 once I get my new computer up & running.
Planning on getting more games in on Pokerstars next month too. Thinking about setting up some sort of challenge for myself playing the MTT/SNG's (probably the 27man's but maybe the 18man's too. My step-daughter has been inquiring about doing something like this for herself (along with asking me for free coaching which I don't mind as I find that teaching also helps my own game). She's been talking about playing the 9man sng's (reg. speed) starting at the lowest limits. I was suggesting that instead she should just try the $3 buyins and probably better off to play the 18man, 27man & 45man games as opposed to STT (single table 9man's). This is what has now got my own thoughts flowing, thinking it might be a good thing for me to try doing the same. Not sure exactly what goals to try to set for myself due to major time constraints at the moment. Maybe something small like min. 15 games, twice a week. Who knows, it might lead to something.
Tuesday, February 19, 2013
A Sunday OFF (almost)
First Sunday I haven't played a bunch of MTT's in a long time. Had the grandaughter over for the day & had a great time away from the computer screen.
Did play a few private games, one being a 1st place in the Cardschat 888Poker $100 freeroll.
Haven't been playing much this past couple weeks as work & other committments are keeping me real busy. Looks like it's going to continue on this way for at least another month but am planning on getting at least a couple days of playing each week. Will be great to get a good chunk of work out of the way so I can finally kick back without having a ton of stuff hanging over my head.
Will be doing 4 computer builds in early March. Will be exciting to get playing on my own new computer!! Maybe wait to download PokerTracker4 once I get my new computer up & running.
Planning on getting more games in on Pokerstars next month too. Thinking about setting up some sort of challenge for myself playing the MTT/SNG's (probably the 27man's but maybe the 18man's too. My step-daughter has been inquiring about doing something like this for herself (along with asking me for free coaching which I don't mind as I find that teaching also helps my own game). She's been talking about playing the 9man sng's (reg. speed) starting at the lowest limits. I was suggesting that instead she should just try the $3 buyins and probably better off to play the 18man, 27man & 45man games as opposed to STT (single table 9man's). This is what has now got my own thoughts flowing, thinking it might be a good thing for me to try doing the same. Not sure exactly what goals to try to set for myself due to major time constraints at the moment. Maybe something small like min. 15 games, twice a week. Who knows, it might lead to something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment