Sunday, July 22, 2012

Micro Millions MainEvent - 6,021st of 65,063

Was pre-reg'd. for a bunch of MTT's this morning & with it being last weekend before Jenna & Maddie arrive home I figured I'd be making the best of it (in other words > playing LOTS of tourneys 'in peace'). Felt physically sick from the get go & really just wanted to laydown in my chair & go to sleep. Unreg'd from a bunch but then figured I had to play the PokerStars MicroMillions MainEvent (& that ridic $3 turbo ... because of my 'free ticket', lol). Well around 5hrs. into it before we get into the money, for over an hour I've got guys on my table who are timing down a full 100secs. each turn so they can 'min-cash'. What a huge f'n drag! Once we were in the money, what had been a decent structure seemed to go thru the roof (blinds escalated in a big way). Got it in a few times to stay alive, then finally shipped AJs from UTG.. eMP player rrai to iso. Flipping... cool! Lookin' good.... sigh, lol. Min.-cashed for $52.05 Couple small cashes in some other priv. games & just missed the Top18 on pokercast game for the 'bonus $50' (it was 4-max today... more chances to play hands vs. idiots, lol). Ended up profitting on the day. Saving my last Bodog$100K ticket til' next weekend (hopefully I'll be well-rested & feeling better.... it's been a hell of a week.. .make that 2weeks!).

No comments:

Post a Comment