Sunday, July 29, 2012

1st in CC Pokerstars buyin

Once again I had a full schedule for Sunday MTT's & as usual I'm just wayyyy too tired (not enough sleep & feelin' like crap!). I had pre-reg'd for a bunch, including Bodog $100K, but un-reg'd from most of them, playin' pretty much only the priv. donkaments (hard to pass up on these no matter how I'm feeling, lolz). Managed to take 1st in the return of Cardschat's PokerStars buyin tourney!! (had a good run on them just before they were discontinued back in May 2011). Only $50added in this one so it was only $62 for 1st but I'll take it. We're over $4,300 on the year now & just over $500 for July. Nearing final table of the FTR on Bwin, sitting with decent stack vs. others.. 3rd of 13 left. Couple limpers (as usual... these fish are limping with blinds at 400/800.. on 10-15bb stacks.. like every hand!). So I shove from BB w 88.. AK calls & drops me back to near last place on a SS, lol.. sigh. (same guy goes out in 10th ?) Thought it was you 'Matt' but only from player's name. Ended up being bubble boy > other SS chops a pot, I'm left with 4bb's as blinds go up again, I shove from SB v BB.. BB with <10bb's snapcalls me w J8o & wins.. sigh. Would've been nice to take that one down. (was over $150 for first.. & would give me some $'s on that site as the MTT fields are uber soft)

No comments:

Post a Comment