Wednesday, July 4, 2012

3x 2nd, 1x 3rd so far in July

July 1 $5 ITPLiga ($100added) Titan .......................... 3rd/23 $43.00 July 1 $5 Cardschat ($100added) BlackChip ................... 2nd/17 $46.25 July 3 $3 HPC ($25added) Cake ................................ 2nd/13 $19.20 July 4 $2 L&H ($100added) WillHill ........................... 2nd/20 $35.00 Doing okay so far in July - - no big cashes but feel I'm playing really well these days. Looking forward to playing a bit more volume which is definitely a change from last month as I was beginning to wonder if I even wanted to play at all anymore... watching some of the WSOP Live Stream has also been motivating. Took a 2nd today in Love & Hate Poker forum's game on WilliamHill. Even in chips when it came to HeadsUp, ~20bb's. Then got donked HUGE... then had massive chiplead, but lost it aipf he calls off w T8o & flop 882, lol.. then I lost flip 66 v AKs, & finally 10bb ATs < K9o. Huge loss before this was when I raised with KK otb.. & he calls with J2s. & then CRAI huge with FD vs my KK.. & he hits, lol. I came back from that, then won big pot only to lose to a bunch of donkings. Was pretty sick as I figured I'd completely outplayed the guy (had him earlier raising me on turn cuz he hits his Ace with A7o vs. my QJs turn'd Nut straight.. & he calls my 4bai on turn drawing dead, lol). Oh well.. next time. Still managed a 2nd & picked up $35 to begin building the WilliamHill account again (planning on moving my iPoker network play over to WilliamHill instead of Titan & just playing the minimum on Titan to qualify for bonus games, regional games & the couple private games they still have running on there. Makes a ton more sense for me to play on WilliamHill because it's the only iPoker site that works with pokerprolabs TopShark. Still haven't hit $4k so far this year... but almost got there today. Had I not missed out on a few games today (due to work) I'm pretty sure I would've gotten there. Hmm.. maybe come August I'll be able to put three full days aside for poker each week (Wed., Fri., & Sunday).

No comments:

Post a Comment