Monday, April 2, 2012
Couple decent scores on Saturday! 200k iPoker ticket & 2nd RTR WPT
Had a decent Saturday. Was only playing in a few games in the morning (Dep. freerolls, priv. freerolls) & decided to also play the $6 super satellite to the $33 200 Mega Seat to the 200k.
Won the $33 ticket & then went on to win the $109 ticket!! (unfortuantely Sunday didn't go so well.. super fishy table & lost big pot to a 3outer to a HUGE noob AQs < A5o. Will definitely be taking shots at this again regularly, via the satellites).
Also was playing in the final game of the RakeTheRake series on WPT. Hadn't fared so well in the series with only a couple of small freeroll cashes & barely any pts. for the leaderboard. This game I managed to take 2nd for $258.75 which was great! (lost HU 30bb effective, getting it in with KQs v 33 but 33 held up).
RTR is holding another series of 12 tourneys in April & this time I'm planning in playing in all of them. There's some decent prizes up for grabs on the leaderboard & I intend to get a piece of them (I think with my 2nd place finish in last game of March I'll actually win a bonus of $50-$75 which is cool).
Am now up over $2.4K in cashes so far in 2012 (priv. games). That puts me on track for my 10K goal for 2012!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment