Thursday, April 12, 2012
3rd LigadelJugon on paf
Haven't been running the greatest lately but also haven't been playing much lately either. Really worn out with new pup, TONS of work & grandaughter babysitting. LOTS more work on the agenda right now too :(
Took a few hours off today to put in a few games. Started out real bad as CarbonPoker site was f'n up on me & caused me to miss out on first 40mins. of a few tourneys. Then after that once I was playing, every single break meant I needed to take the puppy outside for a pee, lol (he's a FREAK!).
Finally, on final table of LigadelJugon on paf, g/f's daughter shows up with grandaughter = a tad noisy & frustrating to try to concentrate on my game. Got a bit pissed off inside thinking, "ffs, I pay for everything around here & the one 30min. stretch I need of peace & freedom I NEED, I feel like I have to fight for it?? wtf is that? Total & complete B.S.! That's what it is. I need to re-evaluate my life situation because I am sick & tired of feeling used. Sick & tired of feeling like I need to fight for simple boundaries... stuff I obviously deserve w/o question. Fuck me.. this is my HOME! Why in the fuck am I constantly & seemingly forever making huge compromises? What about 'me'? WTF do I get?
Anyways, with 3 left, one stack with only 4bb's, I lose a BIG POT to the CL.. then CL doubles up the ss 3x. I go out in 3rd of 75 for $74.75 Decent score but wasn't too thrilled about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment