Sunday, April 15, 2012
3rd $10-$2,000GP Titan (Sun.Apr15) & run soooo bad in CC games
Just been running awful in CC games lately.. ie. rrai pf w AQ.. KJo r/c, Flop AQ4, river 'T', lol.
AKs openshoves HJ for 18bb's.. I call w AA in SB.. lose to runner runner flush.
Having only played 20games in last week, just an unreal amount of sick beats over this small sample. Been playing decent though.
Today was looking like a typical Sunday, winning big pots vs. huge fish & then getting donked badly by similiarly huge fish, lol (maybe I should really go for volume on a Sunday?.. although probably better to just take shots & play less games but with more focus... pretty sure higher buyin games on weekdays would not be near as +ev).
Then after busting out of near everything (disgustingly) I was super shortstacked on my last two tables, the $5r/a $10K on Titan & the 2pm $10-$2Kguar. on Titan (last & 2nd last just off bubble). Blinded wayyy down, couldn't face blanking on the day.
Ended up going out in the $5r/a on a cooler with AQs < AKo for 54th place & $32.53 & then in the $10 game I was 28th of 30 (27pd.) (I thought 125 paid in the $5r/a & was 119th of 122,then I discover it's top 108pd. sigh). I end up going out in 3rd of 207 for $241.15
So overall, buyins $68 & cashed for $273, so a profit of over $200 on the day. Decent for a half-day's work imo! :)
Missed out on some juicy freerolls this morning & started the SundayStorm over 1.5hrs. late on account of sleeping in (worked on Saturday & just really worn out these days). Also missed out on the FTR game on Bwin (even though I just deposited for the very first time on Bwin, with full intentions of playing the FTR game... oh well, next time!)
A min-cash in the CanadaPayDay on Friday too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment