Sunday, April 17, 2011

Apr.16 The Good, The Bad & The Ugly!!



Well today is the first day after BlackFriday - the day online poker takes a crushing blow once the US is no longer able to play on PokerStars & FulltiltPoker. what a f'n drag!!
Played a few priv. freerolls & a couple of private MTT's with mixed results.
Starting with the bad.... $10 PokerTube on UB.. MP raise.. LP 3bets.. I ship it in BB with AKs.. LP calls with TT & I win for an early double up+.. with a bunch of BS from the observers/poktube regs.
Then the bad... actually had AK vs TT Three more times in short order!! Had AK twice & lost both times to TT once even after hitting the A & K.. sigh. Then I had TT & I lost allin to AK, lolz... soooo sick!
OFC myBet game was brutally bad.. no need for comment.
Cardschat $250 Loyaller invite Freeroll on FTP... lots of sitters & only 28 entrants, top 7 pd. (1st over $80). Sitting in gd shape.. in LP.. utg MinRs (CL) eMP 'flats'.. with KK on 30bb's.. I raise to 880 (nearly 1/3 my stack of 30bb), UTG 4bets allin & shows QQ.. I call. he hits Q.. bink.. I'm out.. sigh!
CC Freeroll - 58entrants only & I end up with 4th for $19
CC $10 buyin Bodog game, 25entrants today!! (lots of US who can't play on FTP). I take it down for $140.00 (made up for the other shit).
Also finished off Take2 promo on the 5nl RUSH tables but were they ever different without the US loose wackos on them. Probably won't ever bother with them again til' the next promo.
Will be interesting to see how things pan out over the next while with PokerStars & Fulltilt. Stars MTT volume didn't seem to get negatively effected all that bad as they still had quite a few entrants in most tourneys. Not so on FTP (many guar. were all cut way back.. only 1/3 of usual). Wonder what Sunday's games will bring?

No comments:

Post a Comment