Saturday, March 6, 2010

Might play a FTR $100 freeroll on Bodog this afternoon.... (only because it's on Bodog, one of the zero-to-hero sites I'm playing on... but actually rarely play on there & only consider playing this so that I'm rolled for some other priv. 'cash-added' micro buyin priv. tournaments on that site... +EV!!!).
Needing to satellite into some more MiniFtops Events but thinking 'the weekend' might not be the optimal time to play these (too many donkeys calling down way too light near bubble, I seem to do far better on weekdays when playing tournament poker).
Sunday is the big day, as far as cash-added micros go. I'm reg'd. in quite a few with a total of $7,450.00 added to them. This is probably the largest ever for the cash-added micros. I hope I run good!

1 comment:

  1. not sure why some post have like 3lines of space under paragraphs & others have none?

    ReplyDelete