
Most fun I've had on the tables in awhile - - playing a series of 7 HeadsUp games vs. snoop, (my partner). She had a lead of 2-0 in games and was pretty much crushing me. She then said, "Okay, sorry.... I will try harder now & play better." (she'd been bluffing me out a bunch & pretty much outplaying me the whole time). I came back & won 4-3 in games. It was ALOT of fun & worth every penny of rake. Snoop sure has become a great poker player. The HU was really challenging & was pretty surprised I won it (was surprised I won any of the games, lol).
This hand here (above) was kinda fun but also a bit cruel. I forget exactly how it played out but do remember hearing snoop say (once we'd gotten it allin on the river,.. she bet, I reraised allin with not much left in stack)...... "Come to Mama!".. only to see I had the Ad, lol. Sorry Snoop.... 'gg'.

No comments:
Post a Comment