Still taking a break from playing any real tournaments but thinking I need to get in a few before MiniFtops starts up next month as I'd like play a handful of them.... at least all of the NLHE 9-handed tourneys. Might play a few of those $10 SuperStack games on Fulltilt & a few $26 mtts if I get some time.
BUT... still playing some of the priv. games --> micro buyin with cash-added & some priv. freerolls.
Played a super donkey tourney today on Bodog (Blue Lizard Lounge - $100 freeroll) and took 2nd of 87entrants for the big $17.50. Bodog's a site I've never deposited on (& rarely play as I HATE the software and when playing any decent games on other sites, don't want to risk having Bodog freeze up my computer screen as it's prone to do). Adds a few more bucks to an already really small account but gives me a few more buyins to play some more $5 micro, cash-added tourneys on there (better than nothing... but kind of a waste of time... not too bad though when not really motivated to play anything half-decent).
snoops takes down another $10-45plyr sng while I was on final table of the freeroll donkament. wtg snoops... another nice cash!!!
Friday, February 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

thanks for the acknowledgement po lol go get em on the games ur a great player and u can do it grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lol
ReplyDeleteyw snoops.. btw you took down another 1st in a $10-45plyr. since I wrote about this one. Seems you do that quite often.
ReplyDeleteMust say I'm really, really, really impressed with how far your game has come along. You're doing great!!! I'd like to be playing some of those $10-45's but whenever I go to play, you're already playing on them, lol... don't want to lessen my chances of winning (it's -EV for me if you're already reg'd in it).