Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Nothing special lately, really just haven't been playing. Haven't felt motivated to play & if I'm not motivated there's really no sense in firing up a few MTT's (or even SNG's, although I played a few $6 turbos on Stars).
Did play the 4kingpoker Titan game today, placing in 2nd of 12entrants. ITM 3 in-a-row there now I think.
CC freeroll on Fulltilt later today (I still like playing this game for some reason)... if I'm awake that is.
Thinking about getting the Tracker program downloaded but knowing I'll have to spend some time getting oriented with this one, I just haven't gotten around to it (have the VisaGiftCard sitting here, set aside for it... but again.. not motivated to committ the time).
In the few I have played lately I'm at least feeling like I'm running better, with hands holding up & not taking as many donkings (was real bad there for awhile).

No comments:

Post a Comment