Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Slow going ... still :( but played the SundayMillion & won some tickets in leagues!

Had all kinds of grandiose plans for 2014 & am falling short on all of them (so far). I don't even have my new computer up & running yet (sigh... I feel like selling it, lol). Haven't played much, TONS of work obilgations & now just recently totally f4cked up my back :( Never thought I'd be wanting to get back to working so badly. One would think it'd be prime time to play the pokerzz but my back is soooo f'n bad it hurts to sit in my puter chair. Have managed to play in some private games & doing decently in the HendonMob league with a 3rd place overall finish in the Feb. Fulltilt Leaderboard.... good for another $215 ticket!!! The wife actually pulled off a 1st in that league! WoW! With a 2nd place finish in the final game (& I got 3rd). Was very fortunate to have been able to play in the 8th Anniv. SundayMillion tourney on Pokerstars this past weekend. Had a few shots at a ticket... all for free (of course, lol). I won an 11T$'s in a satty & used it to play a big satty to the SunMill., but bombed out. Then a $55 ticket from a deposit but lost that one too (raised in EP on 25bb's... player in LP 3bai. Looked him up & saw he was a HSMTT reg. so figured his range to be fairly wide in that spot, called & he showed AQo... but lost the flip). Last chance was from placing in top300 of a 'freeroll' satellite that had 10,000 entrants. I won the $33 Ticket! Played the 333seat gtd. satty & won a $215 entry from it!!! Hung around in the SunMill for a couple/few hrs., then with ~13bb's I went out with AA vs JJ on a J-T-9 flop (allin preflop). Oh well. No big deal. It was just great getting to play in this game 'for free'!! (< may favourite way, lol).

No comments:

Post a Comment