Ugh!
Had 4 tourneys on the go after working all day.
PokerTube on BlackChip with $250added.
Cardschat Carbon freeroll.
Cardschat $500 mission freeroll.
FTR $300 added, + 5x $38 satty tickets to the $100k on Bodog.
Go out closing in on bubble in the Daily Mission AK < JJ aipf. Why is that no surprise? Played it 3x now, first time I was the exact bubble boy (pd. 42 & I went out 43rd). Cashed once.
In the FTR game on Bodog, I placed ITM but went out in 6th, missing out on the $38 ticket :(
And finally in the PokerTube game on BlackChipPoker, I went out in 4th place (7 places paid) only to discover that the $250 added was just for the Top3 spots, lol..... sigh :(
busto hand was aipf A2o < 64o on a A-2-4 flop.. '8' trn... '4' river. OMFG!
Ended up with some minimal cashes, losing out on at least $100 (but possibly much more).
Oh well. Shoulda just taken a nap instead.
Here's the busto hand..
Wednesday, March 12, 2014
Double Bubble
Ugh!
Had 4 tourneys on the go after working all day.
PokerTube on BlackChip with $250added.
Cardschat Carbon freeroll.
Cardschat $500 mission freeroll.
FTR $300 added, + 5x $38 satty tickets to the $100k on Bodog.
Go out closing in on bubble in the Daily Mission AK < JJ aipf. Why is that no surprise? Played it 3x now, first time I was the exact bubble boy (pd. 42 & I went out 43rd). Cashed once.
In the FTR game on Bodog, I placed ITM but went out in 6th, missing out on the $38 ticket :(
And finally in the PokerTube game on BlackChipPoker, I went out in 4th place (7 places paid) only to discover that the $250 added was just for the Top3 spots, lol..... sigh :(
busto hand was aipf A2o < 64o on a A-2-4 flop.. '8' trn... '4' river. OMFG!
Ended up with some minimal cashes, losing out on at least $100 (but possibly much more).
Oh well. Shoulda just taken a nap instead.
Here's the busto hand..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment