.gif)
.gif)
Played a few priv. tourneys this afternoon while working (phonecalls etc.). Hoping the calls could be on a new Samsung Galaxy4 from PokerTube game (who am I trying to kid? I'd sell it in a heartbeat... I hate phones! LoL).
Get to final 4 itm, had to laydown wiffed FD & pair on river vs. massive calling station then climbed back.. finally getting it in otb w As4s got looked up by BB on QsJs but lost when Q hit on turn.
During final table I discovered the PokerTube games are on LiveStream so I decided to listen in on there & post in the chat a bit. (I'll admit to see it was good to read the regulars there putting their money on me when it was down to 6 left... even though I was pretty short).
These PokerTube games are running twice a week for August. Great value!!! $500 GTD. + Samsung G4 with around 45-50 runners & a $3buyin. You can't beat that! big payjumps & unfortunately went out in 4th but still got $65. I was actually real short in early going in this... w a AJ v AQ on a AQX J board. Couldn't fire on the river when the 4th club hit while OOP. Not sure if villain could find a fold at that point anyways (I played that hand like sh1t).
Took 4th in the FTR Stars game too. With 5 left on the bubble I lost KK < 44 which sucked pretty badly then had a shit run of it once we were ITM, losing a flip AJ < 66 for the chiplead. Then going out with 99 utg vs BB's 76s.. flop '7'.. river '6' fml :(
Still not too bad & brings July up to over $1,200.00 now (just from priv. stuff). I can live with that.
No comments:
Post a Comment