Saturday, July 27, 2013

Bodog cashes

Tryin' to use up the $38 tickets I won. Yesterday I reg'd. & it finally ran - - won $70 (HU) Today it was only 2 reg'd. again but with 30min. late reg. allowed, 6 more got in. With 5 left, 3 players (biggest stacks) got it allin & 22 sucked out on KK & QQ. Then on bubble sitting in 2nd with one huge CL he goes & doubles up the other shorty twice.. sigh. I end up bubbling it :( Cashed in Top3 in the PartTimePoker Forum tourney on Bodog... got myself another ticket. Few more cashes today in priv. stuff putting me up to over $1,050 so far this month just in the priv. tourney cashes! And lastly, one goofy game I run every Saturday morning at same time as other stuff (which incidentally... Sat. mornings have mostly been a time to just dick around playing priv. micros & freerolls) is the '50seats' to Lock $75k. Usually gets 1,300 entrants & top50 win a $134 ticket to the Sunday tourney. I've gone deep in it a bunch of times & have been donked 90% of those times. Today.. I won the f'n ticket! So another big tourney to play in on Sunday. This Sunday (all tickets were won for free or from $5): $162 Bodog $100k $134 Lock $75k ProElite $55 Multi-Fifty on Fulltilt I've got just a shitload of other tourneys I have tickets for (freerolls, priv. micros, etc.) but will try to force myself to sitout of some of them, lol. I need my ONE TIME now!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment