Monday, November 5, 2012

OFC - WPT

Another big OFC on WPT weekend. Unfortunately I had crap results. Some really bad suckouts vs. aggro tards again, lol. BUT, Darlene did decently in them. On Saturday she took a brutal beating w AA vs 93s (yup, guy limp/calls 6x with 93s OOP).. FLop was K-J-3 he calls a 7/8th pot bet on flop (3-way).. & he's 3rd in. Turn '6' & Dar leads out again when checked too.. 'big'.. one caller.. mr. 93 with his bottom pr. (ridiculous).. and of course.. '3' on the river, LOL. She was down to just 800 chips (he was over 7k). He was out before bubble.. she took 6th for $40.44 Today's game (Sun., $5 buyin with $2,000added) again I did crap but not for lack of getting it in great (again). I raised it up w QQ in UTG1.. MP calls w 77 Flop (825) 862ss I cbet 618 (a bit larger than usual cuz the player in hand is uberfishtard).... villain RRAI 2,940!!!! WOW! I call. Turn 5 River 9 he hits runner runner for a straight! how sick is that!!! Day was not all bad. Once again Darlene hung in there & got final table, but ended up going out when AK < 88 finishing in 9th for $74.36

2 comments:

  1. super sick beat in the ACR $215 tonight too.. UTG1 rs to 360 , I 3bet to 900, he calls. Flop J-9-7 he checks.. I cbet 800.. he SNAP-Check-Raise to 2,100, I call with ~pot-sized bet left in stack.. turn '2'.. he checks.. I SHOVE (my AA)..he times down... down.. down.. & calls.. w 22.. FML!!! unreal!
    Other than, KK < Ako 3s, KK < TT, QQ< 55, etc. Cashed in the Storm for $43, a 4th in CC on Stars. 4x $10 PCA satty wins ($0.10 buyin) & best cash of the day was 33% of MofD in the ACR $50k, for $358 when he took 9th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2012 Total priv. cashes now exceeds $6,500 (October was over $1k which helped!)
    LOTS of games & series, etc. coming up this month in November & probably some more in December too. Going to make an end of the year dash to the finish >> shooting for at least $8k!

    ReplyDelete