Monday, October 29, 2012

Sun. Oct. 28 2 tickets!!! $215 & $162

Decent day today. Babysat last night & had a sleepover. Got up early with plans of a full schedule but then chose to hangout with grandaughter instead. Did play a few... then considered quitting & taking a nap at around 1:30pm but stuck it out a bit longer as I began to go deep in a $10 mtt on Juicy. Glad I stuck around. Although only small cashes in the JuicyStakes tourneys (16th & 33rd of 300 & 973 entrants for $33 & $41)... it did keep me on the computer. Managed to take down a $215 ticket on ACR & $83 in cash. Then later on I took 1st in a Bodog priv. tourney for $162 ticket & $66 in cash. (< this was a game I bubbled 3 weeks in-a-row, LOL... glad I played it again!). All in all.. over $600 profit on the day, puts the priv. total over $6,000 on the year & over $1,000 for month of October. Two more months to go now. Will be happy with $7,500 by end of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment