Friday, September 28, 2012

"SHOW ME THE MONEY!!" ... wtf?? .. .hello?

Sept.9, I play in one of those 500 chip $1buyin PokerStars Radio Hyper Turob tourneys. Starting stacks are only 5bb's. 152 entrants. Games lasts 20mins. I take 1st place!!! 1st place wins bonus $215 WCOOP Ticket. I have phone sitting ready to answer it. Only had it for a few days (borrowed from friend) have the goofy settings on it setup so it'll ring real loud (outdoor settings.. whatever the fk that is?). It rings.. YES! I answer with the phrase that pays.. "SHOW ME THE MONEY".. but the goofy phone put them on 'Hold' ?? wtf? THen I click on 'SEND' again to answer.. again it goes onto HOLD!!! One more time.... may have gone through but doesn't seem like it.. I say "hello?.. hello?.. then 'SHOW ME THE MONEY!' He says, "NOPE! you lose!" cuz I didn't say it first.. fuck you, lol I go to explain about my phone... he's cutting me off & laughing, I say 'fuck' a couple times.. I get bleeped.. he hangs up. Then notice there's a delay on the supposed 'live' radio show... they edit it out.. but still fuck me over, LOL. Stars sends me a $27 Step2 ticket. Whatever but still was handled real poorly by support. Nothing like how Fulltilt had treated me in past. So.... a big FUUU to Pokerstars! Cheap fucks.. couldn't even give a recreational donkament player a f'n ticket. FUUU Poker! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment